I had my pool installed in 1998, by Brummett.At the time I thought they did a good job.

Kind of a strange, inbred family that quarrel a lot, but whatever. Since then, I've had a lot of problems....they were too lazy to remove some trash, and buried wood by the plumbing, and termites got after it. Took a few years to determine it was leaking somewhere, after my sidewalk and fence sunk six inches, and all my calls and letters to Brummet resulted in nothing, no visits. The fiberglass has been cracking since day one, and they've never come out for that either.

Don't even get me started on the cover....they completely wash their hands of that. The heater only worked once, and i've replaced all the pump...couple of times, probably, not a big deal, but the filters they put in were all the wrong size so I've replaced all that.....

Bottom line, there is no warranty on a Brummett pool. Once you pay up front, there is no service, and they will never be back. I guess the upside is that if you know these people, you don't want them back.

There's better places to go for a pool.

Had an Experience with Brummet Pools?

Comments

Syracuse, New York, United States #799966

Ahh, your pool is 16 years old? You said they did a good job when they installed it, that's about all you could have hoped for?